I’ve been gazing at my front door for a while, wishing to make it really stand out with a fresh and bold look this year.
I gathered a bunch of ideas so far, here are the best five and I’m going to put one of them at work soon, so stay tuned!
1. Having snowflakes, in white and metalics looks so chic and is so winter mood!
2. Having a beautiful and elegant wreath in a stand-out color, different from the classical green-red-golden combination:
3. Three wreaths one under the other enrich the door in a spectacular way:
4. Creating a scenario right in front of the door, and adding a bit of checkered pattern:
5. And the last one is simply so cute!
Photo credits: 1/ Raeofsparkles.com 2/3/4/5 Pinterest.com